Find your Employee Provident Fund ( EPF ) Balance

1 Comments













Surprise to see service by EPFO - Employees' Provident Fund Organisation, India started service of "Know Your EPF Balance" I am impressed by this service. You have to enter your EPF Account number and by select your State from drop down menu and click on Branch of your city & your mobile number that’s all, soon after your will get the Balance information on your Mobile. Check  your EPF Balance by clicking below link - 


http://www.epfindia.com/membbal.html

1 Comments:

I am sanjay kumar my pf a/c number is MH/90774/30 Iam working Chinmaya Vidyalaya Tarapur ,Dist- Thane MAHARASTRA mY mob no is 9665295211 mail id is - sanjay.kdube30@gmail.com. I want my pf balance.

July 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM comment-delete
Post a Comment

Copyright 2011 -2012 Bhushans Page